Friday, March 09, 2007

Socks that Rock Club

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Socks that Rocks Feb kit from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. Many members from the US have received their packages and have probably finished their socks by now. International members have to wait a bit longer, something we are getting used to doing, not much we can do about it anyway. I will attempt to put some links on my blog, but am having trouble with this new format, wish me luck.
No way can I put an image on this post. I can find the file on my computer, upload it to their page but there is no place to say 'ok' to actually do it. When I go to help they tell me that I need to open an account elsewhere on the web in order to load images, this is way tooo much for me, sorry I am technically challenged to do this, would rather be knitting that wasting hours trying to search out websites and images.

No comments: